Morning Message for Yourself

Start your day by thanking yourself. Appreciate everything you want to but start it with yourself. Let yourself know what you think about yourself & believe me there is no feeling better than this. Say this to yourself:- 

I wanna thank me
I wanna thank me for believin' in me
I wanna thank me for doing all this hard work
I wanna thank me for having no days off
I wanna thank me for, for never quittin'

I wanna thank me for always bein' a giver
And tryna give more than I receive
I wanna thank me for tryna do more right than wrong
I wanna thank me for just bein' me at all times

Courtesy:- Snoop Dogg

When the famous American rapper Snoop Dogg - who always win the hearts by his wit and comments - won the 2651st star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, he turned this beautiful moment into a memorable moment for eons by giving one of the inspiring speeches of all time. The above-mentioned lines are excerpts from that speech.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CBS Raipur Question Papers

एक सोच - अर्चना की कलम से

कहानी उस औरत की